Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

ravenpost: Wanna know where is was this last week? I missed my...



ravenpost:

Wanna know where is was this last week?

I missed my dose of Raven this past week!!!

nudepatty: NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION… Hi! GOOD...



nudepatty:

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION…

Hi!

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!

Before I post my "Slippery When Wet" series…

I have a small request… when you write to me, would you PLEASE SIGN YOUR FIRST NAME???

Not many things really bother me on Tumblr. Well, actually some things do. For example, someone keeps writing and asking, "Has your son ever seen you nude?"

I can't even begin to reply to this ignorant remark. People like this need to get off the computer in their mommy's basement, and get a job like a real human being.

As for emails… I like people to sign a name so I don't feel like a sex site. I'm NOT a sex site, and if I have to… I will start deleting letters without names. I don't care if you make up a name. It's just bad manners to not sign your letters and it hurts my feelings. I do have feelings, BTW.

Come on guys. Do you treat girls outside of Tumblr like you treat me? Just think, think, think.

Thank you!!! = )

Now… I hope you are having a wonderful day!

"Yeah, Patty. I was having a wonderful day until you bitched at me about signing my name!!!"

= )

Talk to you soon! I do love you or I wouldn't be here. And thanks to all of you who write me polite letters. I like sexy letters, don't get me wrong. But I like to be charmed and chatted up first. = )

SMOOOOOCH!!!!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

Photo



nudepatty: MY NEXT POST WILL BE A VIDEO Hi! I was planning on...



nudepatty:

MY NEXT POST WILL BE A VIDEO

Hi!

I was planning on posting my "SLIPPERY WHEN WET SERIES" today and my "TITTIES FLASHING VIDEO" tomorrow, but I changed my mind.

= )

I'm allowed to do that. So… I'm going to switch them around

My next post will be my "TITTIES FLASHING VIDEO". It's silent, but I'm sure you won't care = )

I hope you enjoy it!

BTW… The Phillies are poised to sweep The Brewers this weekend. Just so you know.

KISSES!!!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

nudepatty: AND NOW… FROM PATTY'S NEWSROOM Supposedly, a giant...



nudepatty:

AND NOW… FROM PATTY'S NEWSROOM

Supposedly, a giant asteroid and its piggy-back moon is passing by the Earth today. But it's not going to hit us.

DARN!!!

I'm so bored, I was hoping for something, ANYTHING, exciting to happen.

I'm off to get some lunch, pick up a few plants for my garden, and then come back to post my "Slippery When Wet" photos.

I hope you have a lovely day / evening. I know some of you are on the other side of the planet. It's kind of weird that I'm up when you are sleeping.

Talk to you very soon!!!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

Photo



nudepatty: I'M HERE TO TELL YOU 3 THINGS……. 3 Hi! I hope you...



nudepatty:

I'M HERE TO TELL YOU 3 THINGS……. 3

Hi!

I hope you are having a wonderful day / evening. The Phillies play the Red Sox tonight for the series finale. GO PHILS!!!

Now, on to my 3 things:

1.    Saturday, June 1st, I will be posting a TITTIES FLASHING VIDEO from this park photo shoot. Friends have been asking for this for months, and I thought it would be a nice way to start June = )

2.    Today, I will be reblogging posts I like that were submitted to me or posts I found on Tumblr = )

3.    Tomorrow, I will be posting a new series called, "SLIPPERY WHEN WET". I'm sure you can figure out that subject = )

Also, not one of the 3 things, I had planned to post my new sex game this week for an exclusive photo, but I'm pushing that off until next week. There are only so many things a girl can do in one week, you know.

OK… now for some normal things. This is where you can pretend it's a commercial and go get a snack:

I'm going to play a gig on Sunday with the band. We'll see what happens with any guest non-stars. I'm hoping we can all get along, and I won't have to pop out my claws and fangs = )

Thank you for the nice response to my nude post last night. It's nice to know that, even at my age (which is only a guess on your part), I can still make you stop and take a look = )

That makes me feel slinky and sexy!!!

KISSES!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

nudepatty: "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BE A LEADING LADY" - (Lauren...



nudepatty:

"YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BE A LEADING LADY" - (Lauren B.)

"YOU CAN ALWAYS BE A LADY" - (Patricia R.)

Hi!

I was sifting through my photos and found this unpublished picture. I thought I would share it with you tonight. I hope you like it = )

I know I don't say this often enough… but I really appreciate all my Tumblr friends that write such nice letters and leave me so many sweet comments!

THANK YOU!!! SMOOOOCH!!!

It makes me so happy that you take the time to read my diary and my silly little posts. I don't always post nude photos, and I know there are so many beautiful girls on the internet. I'm honored that you find me interesting enough to follow me everyday… even though I'm not always interesting, and I spend a lot of time in my clothes.

But… my entire life story is displayed in my face, and I'm proud of that = )

BTW… THE PHILLIES BEAT THE RED SOX 4 - 3… YEA!!!

Now is the time for all good women to come to the aid of their showers and TVs.

GOODNIGHT!!!

KISSES!

~ Patricia Mary R. <3

xoxoxo

nudepatty: I SEE THE END OF MY NOSE As many of you know… these...



nudepatty:

I SEE THE END OF MY NOSE

As many of you know… these are my favorite woods. I've had more fun in these woods than I ever had in Cherry Hill Park. I'm sure at the time, Cherry Hill was a thrill. But, I'm older and wiser. I only occasionally get naked in the woods now… and only for a really good reason = )

You have to be careful in the woods, there are ticks, mosquitoes, and poison ivy… not to mention the random animals, boy scouts, and hikers. I wouldn't want to traumatize an innocent young boy scout with my peaches and herbs. Now, an innocent, age-qualified redheaded girl is quite another matter. = )

I did say age-qualified. I am Mary Poppins after all. I have my standards and morals.

So… if you were strolling through my woods and happened upon a naked, middle-aged blonde, what would you think? What would you do???

I hope you wouldn't flee in terror = )

That would not be fun… OR polite.

I'm feeling much perkier today. The Phillies are winning, I had a good doctor's visit, and I'm VERY HORNY!!!

I think I'll get naked and dust off my eggbeater.

BUZZ BUZZ!!!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

nudepatty: MY MAGIC FINGERS… PART - 2 Hi! This is one of my...



nudepatty:

MY MAGIC FINGERS… PART - 2

Hi!

This is one of my favorite t-shirts. Sometimes I wear this to gigs. That way, I can draw attention to my "peaches".

OK… I probably did a dumb thing today. I need black shoes for my next gig and the ones I like would have to be ordered. So… I have an old pair in white and I decided to spray paint them black.

I'll let you know how THAT turns out.

I'm going to get ready now. I'm meeting my band at a gig. I may do a little singing, but I'm not sure about playing yet. My back and abdomen are still quite sore… but the show must go on.

May The Phighting Phils win tonight!!!

Have a nice evening. I may not be home until 2 am… so I'll say goodnight now.

GOODNIGHT!!!

Love and Kisses!

~ Patty the Rocker <3

xoxoxo

nudepatty: MY RED FLOWER SHIRT Hi! I spent the day sitting in...



nudepatty:

MY RED FLOWER SHIRT

Hi!

I spent the day sitting in my garden. It was a nice Monday.

If you have read my archives, you know that anyone who has read ALL my posts is a member of my special club called "Tumblr Ninjas"

This week I will verify all my Ninjas, and send them an exclusive photo.

Also, I'll be doing two new projects this week:

1. A new series titled "Slippery When Wet"

2. My second sex game. Previous winners will receive a new exclusive photo. Newbies will receive the old exclusive photo.

Well… what is going on here tonight? First of all, The Phillies are losing badly to the Red Sox. But when my new BF, Cliff Lee, takes over this week… Beantown will be in tears. Yes… you heard that correctly.

My eggbeater has been gathering dust since my surgery. I need a sex booster shot. It's been a frustrating month = (

Now… I'm going back to answering mail. I took a day off yesterday, and that's never a good thing for my mailbox.

One more thing… I'm sending out a challenge, to any married guy, to have his wife write me a letter. I'll hold my breath. This is me holding my breath ((-))

Don't worry… tell her I don't bite, hard. Well actually, I do bite hard and have been known to draw blood when I'm in a sex coma. That's when my body takes over, and I'm temporarily brain-dead.

TTYL

KISSES!!!

~ Patty <3

xoxoxo

Photo



Photo



itsonmyminddaily: Niccce! Visit our erotic blog...



itsonmyminddaily:

Niccce!


Visit our erotic blog http://itsonmyminddaily.tumblr.com For free updated daily adult content

proxypaige: More Gifs! | Best Gifs! hehe neat



proxypaige:

More Gifs! | Best Gifs!

hehe neat

ravenpost: HOT, huh ? SMOKING HOT



ravenpost:

HOT, huh ?

SMOKING HOT

ravenpost: Want some pussy?



ravenpost:

Want some pussy?

ravenpost: "Momma loves to suck cock"! Her 21 year old daughter...



ravenpost:

"Momma loves to suck cock"! Her 21 year old daughter would shit ( ; ) if she knew her momma had a blog on Tumblr …. shown off our sexlife off to other, like minded people.

ravenpost: Haven' sum adult fun in the "guestroom".


Wanna see how whet she gets?


Check out her face.... she cummin in this shot.


See how wet her dong is...


Look at that cunt !


She tastes as good as she looks !


Like my bitch ?


Ive got a thing for womens feet, if you like feet and you like hers be sure to start following our blog. I always try to get her feet in the full shot of what ever shes up to.


So does my wife look like a fun lil'fuck ?


Shes gives great head !

ravenpost:

Haven' sum adult fun in the "guestroom".

ravenpost: "Momma's" got my cum all over her face !



ravenpost:

"Momma's" got my cum all over her face !

No comments:

Post a Comment