Friday, June 7, 2013

heaven helpp them

Iva gets spanked a lot…


Iva was naughty as a school girl, too. She wouldn't do her homework, instead choosing to play with herself.


When she'd lie to Daddy about it, he'd put her in the corner, have her bend over, and spank herself til he liked the shade of red.

Iva gets spanked a lot…

"Those women who did not remove their body hair were characterized by higher global self-esteem"

"Those women who did not remove their body hair were characterized by higher global self-esteem"

-

ATTITUDES TOWARD WOMEN'S BODY HAIR: RELATIONSHIP WITH DISGUST SENSITIVITY

Marika Tiggemann and Christine Lewis

(via parsniplet)

Photo



Photo



"If you think pubic hair on a woman is unnatural or weird, you aren't mature enough to be touching..."

"If you think pubic hair on a woman is unnatural or weird, you aren't mature enough to be touching vaginas."

- Stoya (via tedmosby-thearchitect)

damnnnnnnnnnnn!



damnnnnnnnnnnn!

we post it evry 28 days, fair warning



we post it evry 28 days, fair warning

Nothing makes me feel quite as sexy and proud as having your...



Nothing makes me feel quite as sexy and proud as having your bite marks on me

Iva forgot to bring my notes for the big conference. Bad...



Iva forgot to bring my notes for the big conference. Bad secretaries need a good spanking….

Put it in mah mouff 4 times!



Put it in mah mouff 4 times!

Yummmmmm



Yummmmmm

Love those perky little tits!



Love those perky little tits!

Thigh-highs are sexy.



Thigh-highs are sexy.

Grab me and take me from behind, daddy



Grab me and take me from behind, daddy

Put it in mah mouffff!



Put it in mah mouffff!

This beautiful manscape is my 2nd home….I lick it, twirl...



This beautiful manscape is my 2nd home….I lick it, twirl it between my fingers, rub my face against it, and once in awhile, I get a nibble in.

Finger fuck Finger fuck FUCK I love How your fingers fuck



Finger fuck Finger fuck FUCK I love How your fingers fuck

live on chaturbate starting anywhere from...

0 to 45 minutes… come say hi!  more picx and gifs soon, we promise ^_^

Most perfect chest hair. Ever. And how about those lickable...



Most perfect chest hair. Ever. And how about those lickable abs?! Mmmmm…. thank you, sir, for sending this to your loyal slut.

chaturbate all nite tonite

it’s an all nite party —-

come say hi.  we gonna have some nasty fun tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment