Friday, June 7, 2013

Cum Slut

Photo



Photo



lickitgemini: hot wet and messy fuck !!  perfect



lickitgemini:

hot wet and messy fuck !!

 perfect

A friend asked for me to reblog more anal photos, so here we go...



A friend asked for me to reblog more anal photos, so here we go K.
I will add detailed stories for you later in time.

Photo



who wouldn't love cum all over your mouth.



who wouldn't love cum all over your mouth.

:)



:)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Sorry lovely followers and those who have asked if I have worked on my blog yet for I just...

Sorry lovely followers and those who have asked if I have worked on my blog yet for I just haven’t been in the mood lately. I will get working on it in a few days time. <3

Dear Mr, The days where I wake up and find myself covered in...



Dear Mr,

The days where I wake up and find myself covered in your cum always brings a smile to my face; especially if those places I find it is literally on my face and on my lips. I get excited every night I go to sleep in your arms because I know you're going to enjoy yourself while I am in my most vulnerable state. The times where I have woken up in the middle of the night just before you explode all over my face or tits and have been made to clean it all up with my mouth makes me want to just sleep all day and have that happen non stop. The nights where I have been woken up with your head inbetween my legs, pleasuring me with your tongue, flickering my clit as you do so well makes me wish it could be happening at this moment. I know you enjoy it Mr and so do I, when you take photos of me when asleep and show the evidence of your satisfied night.. your warm thick cum covering parts of my body. You always take the photos with both our phones and I thank you for it because I like seeing what you've done with me in the middle of the night. The excitement I get when I receive a message from you saying, "Check your images/videos on your phone sweetie" and to then be turned on for the rest of the day, just fantasizing about the previous night.

I look forward to more of this Mr.

Love, Your CS

Mr, one of the things that we talked about was you fucking me...



Mr, one of the things that we talked about was you fucking me hard on the balcony of a hotel during day/night while there was the possibility that we might have an audience. You'd have me leaning over the balcony, with you pressed up against me from behind and slowly thrusting inside me. Your hand wandering between my legs from the front and ever so slowly teasing me with your fingers while you rubbed my clit. We would have a camera placed near us capturing every thrust, every kiss and every moan/groan which escaped our lips. It wouldn't matter if our viewers heard us or watched us, as long as we both reached our final moment of bliss before we hit… round two.

Love, Your CS

Dear Mr,     I hope you understand how much I look forward to us...



Dear Mr,

    I hope you understand how much I look forward to us making an exact copy to the photo above. You always tease me by telling me how much you look forward to holding me down on the bed and choking me while you use my body for your own pleasure. You already know how much it turns me on to have you over power me and make me beg for your touch. We've spoken countless times about how you will cover my mouth and have your hand over my throat while your large cock thrusts into my waiting wet pussy. For you to feel my walls tighten around your shaft every time you enter me, stretching my pussy to allow you to slide in.

You know I love you Mr,
But right now, I love your hard cock more.

Love, Your CS

littlebitsoflust: youmakemeneedyou: I stand beside you,...



littlebitsoflust:

youmakemeneedyou:

I stand beside you, watching, talking

My words work on your mind, your hands work on your body

I whisper what I will do to you, 

I growl on how I will use you,

I tell you where I will take you,

Your hands prepare you, 

You fingers excite you,

Your taste entice you,

I will fuck you, flip you over, hold you down, open you up, slam in to you, fill you, bend you, break you. 

I will expose you, change you, make you wet, make you moan, make you cry, make you shout, make you beg and plead. 

I will fuck you hard and to my will, I will touch you with a caress and a brush of my lips, I will claw at you, scratch you, bruise you, care for you, protect you. 

I will use you up, raise you up, hold you there, make you wait, make you beg, make you reach such heights, and then release you, let you crash, let you feel such things, help you sigh, moan and scream 

I will hold you tight, I will let you sleep, I will stroke your hair till you wake, I will keep you safe, I will be there in the morning, I will be with you always.

And you turn to look at me, your hand still between your thighs, moving quickly now, you look up at me, you stare hard, eyes pleading, asking, and one word escapes your lips 'Please'…

-You Make Me Need You - Notes to Her #2

littlebitsoflust:

*moan*

 Can that get any hotter?

i love...

littlebitsoflust:

  • seeing a man wank 
  • hearing a man moan
  • hearing a man cum
  • seeing a man cum

just saying. its such a fucking turn on.

 I agree 100%

 To Mr,We both know that this is a must. You forcing your hard...



 To Mr,
We both know that this is a must. You forcing your hard cock deep down my throat making me gag on you countless times. I love hearing you groan as it turns me on even more. I love feeling you grab the sides of my head and face fuck me rough and hard, forcing your cock deeper down my throat. When your precum escapes and I get to taste it, it makes me suck you harder, wanting more and more. Before you explode, you pull out and and make me look up at you as you ask, "Is my cum slut ready for what she deserves?" I nod in response. You start to release your cum all over my face and in my opened mouth. Squirting cum on my chin and cheek. When you've stopped, you order me to swallow the cum I have in my mouth. I love when you then grab your still hard cock and scrape up all the cum that hit my face and order me to suck your cock clean. You make me such a happy cum slut Mr.
Loving regards,
Your CS [cum slut]
xx

 You said one day in the future we will take our own photos Mr....



 You said one day in the future we will take our own photos Mr. I think in our first collection, we should do a re-make of this photo. I want you and everyone else to be able to see me lick up your cum like a good cum slut that I am for you. If any hits the sheets or you, I know you will force me by the head to lick and clean up any mess I make. As you know, I am your sex slave and will do what ever you demand.

Perfect photo. 



Perfect photo. 

I absolutely wish I could do this to Mr every morning and every...



I absolutely wish I could do this to Mr every morning and every evening! He knows exactly how much I love to give him a blow and getting a facial and a mouthful as a reward. Any time and any place I would do this for him which is why he is so proud of his cum slut of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment