Sunday, June 9, 2013

I will protect you, or die at your side

Photo



agent-charlie: imgladyoureherebrolin: marrymepizza: colinorgas...



agent-charlie:

imgladyoureherebrolin:

marrymepizza:

colinorgasmic:

MERLINS HAND!MERLINS HAND!

so these whores were having far more fun with this than I imagined

NO BUT LOOK AT BRADLEY'S HAND. HE JUST SLAPPED COLIN ON THE ASS. GUYS. HELP ME I'M SCREAMING.

Bradley's hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half of my damn blog consists of your posts.

:3
ALL THE MERLIN FOR YOU
you will not complain for you cannot resist the temptation of such beautiful fruit….umm idk where im going with this but
YEEEAAHHHH IT MEANS YOU HAVE AWESOME TASTE :P

*in which hanan indulges in a bit of narcissism but its ok because shes not serious and rarely does it x_x*

As the storm came to an end.



As the storm came to an end.

I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart I'm the one who...





















I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more

letsfuckitupboys: what is it, my lord? the fact that he uses...



letsfuckitupboys:

what is it, my lord?

the fact that he uses merlin's insults. oh god. could they be any more married

─ on the shoulders of a young man; the destiny of a kingdom...



─ on the shoulders of a young man; the destiny of a kingdom rests

embracethings: "I said a joke, the person I was talking to...













embracethings:

"I said a joke, the person I was talking to didn't laugh, but Colin woke up and went HAHAHA. And, it just-it's just kind of, you know, I find myself knowing, I don't know, picking on this strange wave length we have going and not being able to step away until- after I go oh my god, we're a pair of weirdos."

- Bradley James

You're the only friend I have and I couldn't bear to lose you.



You're the only friend I have and I couldn't bear to lose you.

Posting schedule has been increased!

merlinfanart:

Due to the HUGE number of artworks in the queue, we have raised the posting schedule to 7 posts a day!

Hopefully this won't be spammy~ but feel free to leave us any comments, etc :)

image

Photo













ssv-normandy: step 1: think about the quote "don't go where i can't follow" in relation to your...

ssv-normandy:

step 1: think about the quote "don't go where i can't follow" in relation to your otp

step 2: feel sad

Photo





















magikalk: #yeah your blinding love for each other (via jinx)





magikalk:

merlin meme [3/4] colours; Green

















merlin meme

[3/4] colours; Green

Photo

















brolinskeep:



brolinskeep:

image

Photo



Colin Morgan | Eyes Inspired by (x)



Colin Morgan | Eyes

Inspired by (x)

"protecting you"





"protecting you"

No comments:

Post a Comment